i always thought that the Facebook ‘notes’ were silly. which is why this is the only one I ever did. 1/29/2009. fascinating…
DISCLAIMER: This is ONLY being done because my sister tagged me. She’s one of four people in the world I would do this for – see Random Thing #5.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. When my mother found out she was having another girl, I was either going to be named Brittney, Courtney or Kelsey.
2. My favorite childhood memory includes playing hide-and-go-seek in the alfalfa fields. Thank God I’m a country girl 🙂
3. I got punched on the bus in 8th grade by a boy because I told him ‘he wouldn’t do it.’ I cried.
4. Since I was young, I have always wanted to be on a football team. Daddy said no.
5. My four incredible sisters are my absolute best friends.
6. NO, my parents were not just trying for a boy.
7. With five daughters, we’re obviously going to compare ourselves to other things that come in fives. I was Sporty Spice.
8. Tulips are my favorite flowers.
9. When I get bored, I do obnoxious, excessive things like rearrange my room, dye/cut my hair, write notes by the hundreds, etc.
10. I was born at Rockingham Memorial Hospital and have lived in the same house my whole life.
11. It’s true – I’ve seen Rascal Flatts 5 times in concert. It’s just something about those studded pants and fringe shirts I can’t stay away from.
12. Secretly, I enjoy NASCAR (shhh.)
13. I’m taking a class called Beverage Management, the technical term for wine tasting, and I love it.
(pondering #12 and #13… I don’t make sense.)
14. If I’m tired, giving a presentation, excited, or have had even a drop of alcohol, my accent comes out. I attribute it to my parents being born in WV and KY respectively, but they don’t even have accents.
15. I get bored really easily, but somehow love yoga.
16. My boyfriend in 6th grade told me after a haircut that I looked like I had been run over by a lawnmower. I went to the bathroom, cried, and told my teacher I was sick and needed to go home. It was my 12th birthday.
17. When I’m stressed, I cook or craft.
18. In 9th grade, I was part of a clique called the ‘Whack Nine.’ Not cool.
19. My favorite season is fall… think leaves, pumpkins, hiking.
20. You might consider me the best sale shopper ever.
21. James Taylor, Jackson Browne, Crosby, Still & Nash will absolutely forever make me think of road trips with my father.
22. Also thanks to Papa Pack, I’ve had the joy of tasting ostrich, groundhog, pheasant, and most likely some things I’ve worked for years to forget.
23. I accidentally shot my little sister with a bow and arrow when we were little. It was a field tip, it’s fine. She’s tough. (I love you, Haley.)
24. More than chocolate, I love anything fried or salty.
25. I wore safety pins in my ears, wore ELEMENT shirts, cut holes in my jeans, and listened to angry girl music one year in high school. People called me a poser. I called it ‘finding myself.’